Meet the Buyer: Virtual Round Table
About This Event
Are you ready to meet with buyers and kick-start your success story?
J.P. Morgan and Newable have launched a free 'Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme' of expert guidance and virtual events to help UK SMEs fast-track growth and maximise business resilience. The impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has led to many SMEs and underrepresented groups facing additional barriers to accessing supply chains and meeting procurement opportunities - this programme is here to help.
As part of the Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme, we would like to extend an exclusive invite to our upcoming virtual Meet the Buyer Round Table featuring high profile buyers from world-class organisations.
Why should you apply for this event?
This virtual event is designed to provide UK SME's and female entrepreneurs with the chance to gain an insight into buyer behaviours and understand the mind-set and thought process of a buyer. There will also be an opportunity to informally pitch ideas, products and services in front of influential market buyers and supply chain decision-makers. Attendees will have the chance to test their pitch with buyers and peers to gain a better understanding of what market buyers are looking for when developing successful partnerships.
Who is this event for?
This event is for London based businesses looking to build and formulate business relationships with influential supply chain decision-makers that are fit to supply.
To secure your place for Tuesday, 1st December 2020, simply click the Apply here button on this page.
Places are limited - we recommend applying quickly to secure your place.
What does the 'Inclusive Supply Chain Programme'* offer?
- Support: Get help pitching to big brands & tap into larger supply chains
- Events: Free virtual webinars, training & networking
- Guidance: On tendering, negotiating, pitching, pricing and marketing
- Access to opportunities: Engage with new buyers & receive tender alerts
- Help to build credibility: Meeting compliance standards & receive accreditation
- Networking: Connect with like-minded SMEs and female founders
- One-to-one support: A highly experienced team of business advisers will be on hand to answer your questions
Upcoming 'Creating Inclusive Supply Chain' webinars:
- Female Founders Networking Event | Join the waiting list here
Have a question about the event or the programme? Email our team at email@example.com
This has been a very useful webinar with many 'go-to' suggestions that I will be acting upon. Thank you."
- Webinar Attendee | Harness The Power of Social Media in Times of Crisis
*About the Enabling Enterprise: Creating Inclusive Supply Chain Programme
Delivered by Newable and supported by J.P. Morgan
This programme is designed to help diverse entrepreneurs access new supply chains, expand into new markets and achieve sustainable growth.
Join us to hear the latest advice from expert speakers on supply chain management, network with like-minded SMEs and meet with potential future buyers.
Visit our events page for upcoming webinars: