Supercharge your Sales - COVID-19 Business Help Series
About This Event
Get expert advice to help adapt your sales strategy in the current COVID-19 landscape.
Why should you join this virtual event?
Sales are the lifeline of every business. The ability to find, pitch and convert qualified leads can make or break a small business – and (Coronavirus) COVID-19 has transformed the playing field.
This free London Business Hub intensive 2-day virtual workshop is designed to offer expert advice to help you adapt your sales team to the current marketplace, navigate roadblocks and help drive future sales opportunities.
The needs of customers, buying behaviours and adoption of technology have rapidly shifted across markets and industries globally. Join us to learn about different tools available to support you and how to transition your business to help meet your customers where they are now.
What will you learn?
- Uncover how to carry out effective market research
- Learn about available market research tools
- Gain support on how to identify your target market
- Learn how to translate market research into a competitive analysis and use it to grow your business
- Discover how to sell, pitch and influence in a virtual environment
- Find out how to refocus your value proposition to build new sales opportunities
- Gain insights to generate, nurture and convert new or existing leads
Meet the Trainer:
International Speaker, Sales Expert & Author
When will the virtual event take place?
This virtual event will run across 2 days:
Day 1: Market Research and Finding Customers
Friday 27 November, 09:30-16:30
Day 2: Sales Techniques
Tuesday 1 December, 09:30-16:30
Please note: Companies must be available to attend both dates (you will only be able to access Day 2 if you attended Day 1).
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME), or an entrepreneur looking to generate more sales and reach your dream prospects, this virtual event is for you.
This London Business Hub virtual event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund's (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company's eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London
- Be registered in the UK
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition
- Is not "Undertaking in Difficulty" as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years
To secure your place for this free virtual event, simply click the Apply here button on the top of this page.
Please note, only 30 places are available and the above eligibility criteria applies.
Places are limited to one delegate per company - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Important: If your application is approved, you will be requested to sign an electronic application form to secure your place for this subsidised event.
Have a question about the webinar? Email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
l thoroughly enjoyed the event and found the content applicable to my current needs."
- Harness the Power of eCommerce
Webinar Feedback, August 2020
About the COVID-19 Business Help Series
At London Business Hub, we’re here to support you through COVID-19. Our webinar series offers the latest business advice from expert speakers, carefully designed to answer your questions and help London’s
small businesses navigate crucial challenges. No matter what stage your business is at.
Part of the essential resources we have brought together to help and support London businesses and employees, you can keep up to date with the latest developments, information and support here.
Click here to view all upcoming COVID-19 Business Help Series webinars.